Oscillating tangential cutting module / tangential EOT-2
Accurate results by sophisticated technology and quality components
The module is offered as an addition to all of our CNC routers.
When used with external equipment you may need to be changed the pin assignments.
The oscillating tangential cutting module / tangential EOT-2 is ideal for the precision cutting of sealing materials, leather, cardboard, cork, foam in great strength.
The EOT-2 is suitable for efficient processing of various materials.
During a powerful Oscillation the blade moves up and down rapidly rotating an actuator in each case the cutting edge in the cutting direction. Thus, even strong and thick materials are processed accurately and quickly.
It is possible to cut a wide range of materials with this module..
As these Tangential oscillating knife units have an open interface they can be used on systems from other manufacturers.
- CNC machined, rugged full metal housing for optimal vibration damping.
- Precision ground kinematics for lasting precision.
- Multiple ball bearing drive motor.
- Optoelectronic, non-contact and wear-free detection of the blade position.
- Easy connectivity to systems from various manufacturers.
- Supply voltage control electronics: 12V =
- Oscillation voltage: 12 - 24V =
- Oscillation: about 3500-7000 strokes / minute, depending on the stroke (1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 mm)
- Dimensions: 86 x 58 x 220mm
- Oscillation can be adjusted by changing a single component to various requirements.
- Fast and easy installation with central connector and standard 43mm intake.
- Seal materials
- Carbon fiber matting
- Corrugated cardboard / hard cardboard
- Leather and cork
- Fabrics and films
- Foam Sheet
Features at a glance:
- Actuator on quality stepper motors, servo motors available as an option.
- Robust, CNC machined aluminum housing.
- 43mm Euro intake for high compatibility and fast change.
- advanced design holder
- steel exterior for maximum durability
- aluminum inside for lowest oscillating weight
- Oscillation: 1mm to 7mm
- High-quality carbide blades with geometries for different materials.
Rugged aluminum housing for electronics
the optoelectronic blade position detection.
- High quality ball bearings, drive motor.
- Fast connection to CNC control over central 25-pin connector.
- Quality made in Germany!